S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

XDDD

I gotta be like everyone else. I laughed so hard. BTW, congrats on 1,000 reviews! :D

Battle Blast! Battle Blast!

HAHAAH

Just goes to show you how epic Pikachu can be.

Thanks Hulalaoo Thanks Hulalaoo

lol

The little side comments and flailing made it funny with the music, but it got a little repetitive after a little bit. 8/10 though.

feliks000 responds:

Thanks, when i was adding them, i was sure my flash will not be blammed .. lol :)

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great!

I thank Gamester81 from YouTube for linking to this. Awesome game! It's cool how every character has different music and abilities. :)

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Near perfect

If only it were say..... 50 nightmares instead of around 28 it would have been perfect. To you guys having issues: That's what the strong will is for. Mashing the bar. I got it with no problem at all so you guys just need practice. It's easy to click the guns in the middle of the fight if you have your auto guns. They do the work for you.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Well.... That was awesome.

Annoying to get my 86.6K record (waiting SO LONG with water torture and the 25.5K unlockable) but an awesome game to pass the time.

-Orr- Colony -Orr- Colony

That's.... different...

And in a good way. It starts off like some holy song... But when that guitar comes in, it gets just SO much better.

-Magmoor Caverns- -Magmoor Caverns-

I love it BUT....

It's missing almost the entire organ part.

Zel - Memories Zel - Memories

Uhhh...

I don't know what to say except that it's.... Different.

Jim Jim

OMGWTFBBQ

That's probably the first thing that really made me go "WTF!" IMMEDIATELY after I saw part of it. What the hell is that thing anyway?

N0RM responds:

Cool! thanks! He is an alien from the far regions space that mutated when he entered Earth's atmosphere :)

Samus aran fanart Samus aran fanart

Well...

I can see that you tried here. Only things I have to say: Bad helm, arm cannon on wrong side, and name typo. Good otherwise

ToxicAcid responds:

thnx for the comment man.. i tried to make it fan by adding my own view.. guess it didnt work too well after all.