Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great!

I thank Gamester81 from YouTube for linking to this. Awesome game! It's cool how every character has different music and abilities. :)

Narcolyxii Narcolyxii

Near perfect

If only it were say..... 50 nightmares instead of around 28 it would have been perfect. To you guys having issues: That's what the strong will is for. Mashing the bar. I got it with no problem at all so you guys just need practice. It's easy to click the guns in the middle of the fight if you have your auto guns. They do the work for you.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Well.... That was awesome.

Annoying to get my 86.6K record (waiting SO LONG with water torture and the 25.5K unlockable) but an awesome game to pass the time.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Wowza

I love this even more than the first :game:! Even the reloader was fun :D

Building Blaster Building Blaster

Addiction City

Mayor of Addiction City. LOL. Played it for a few hours on one website, discovered it here, and played for hours here. Love games like there. The sounds were nice and so were the physics. Although the others are right. Some of the later levels are REALLY hard. Keep it UP 2DPlay! :D

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

All I Can Say

PAUSE OPTION! That's all this game needs to be perfect is a pause option. I haven't been able to find one if you DO have one though :O

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

1,997,060 feet.

Summary is my high score on day 2, and I believe the animal in this game is a tortoise and not a turtle since this has normal feet and not webbed feet like a normal old turtle. This game seems very well made and addicting too lol. Nice work. Only complaint I have is that the music does get a bit repetitive.

Evasion - Tequila Evasion - Tequila

Agreed with Stick Dude

WTF? Yes I do find this amusing lol. DAMN YOU DANICE PEOPLE!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

INCREDIBLE

And i dont use that word often. The combo of the weapon choices, the blood, the violence, and the variation in levels is perfect. Overall, 10/10, and my fav flash game online. ON EVERY WEBSITE.

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Whicked

Read my summary. LOOK OUT FOR THAT ORANGE AT-A CRAB!