S.M.B.2 Bloopers S.M.B.2 Bloopers

XDDD

I gotta be like everyone else. I laughed so hard. BTW, congrats on 1,000 reviews! :D

Battle Blast! Battle Blast!

HAHAAH

Just goes to show you how epic Pikachu can be.

Thanks Hulalaoo Thanks Hulalaoo

lol

The little side comments and flailing made it funny with the music, but it got a little repetitive after a little bit. 8/10 though.

feliks000 responds:

Thanks, when i was adding them, i was sure my flash will not be blammed .. lol :)

G4y M4ng4 H3ll G4y M4ng4 H3ll

...

Fine and hilarious until she stabbed the dog.

Toonhaze responds:

It's a lamb... And how is stabbing a manga-lamb, not hilarious?..

Slice Of Life Slice Of Life

Funny

The person is like "Come on. I'm supposed to die from this right...?" God people TAKE A JOKE. If you can't take a simple joke, why go on living?

Mario's Castle Calamity Mario's Castle Calamity

Jesus people...

OK I LOVE this. The people who think this is stupid, thinks anyone who watches are violence obsessed 10 year olds or whatever, you watched it yourself. You're talking about YOURSELF. Now that that's done, this is pretty funny when NOTHING is behind what happening XD. And since when did Bob'ombs... love... mario... XD

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

It beats it...

Squirrel Songs 6 used to be my fav. Now this is. Good job on making Foamy go crazy. Same with making Franklin (if that's the coffee guy's name) act like nothing happened before.

R.I.P. Billy Mays. R.I.P. Billy Mays.

Well

Well that was short. Not only that it wasn't entertaining at all. and the "Ni**er" racial slur was just plain offensive.

AIDSMcGuff responds:

You bow down to Billy Mays, you lowly worm.

Shinukoto! Shinukoto!

LOL

I lol'd through the whole thing except the end. And unless it's a different person, HOW is she alive in the other one? lol. And they ending sound seems WEIRD. (not in a bad way but still)

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Agreed with W3REW0LF

If people think the animation sucks, screw them. This is funny as hell! XD